Don't let a bad morning ruin your entire day. Use these mental tricks to change your momentum.
Positive Thinking Hot Air Balloon
Had a lousy morning? Things looking grim?
Not to worry. The rest of your day need not be a disaster. It can in fact become one of your best, providing you take these simple steps:
- Remember that the past does not equal the future.
- Refuse to make self-fulfilling prophesies.
- Get a sense of proportion.
- Change your threshold for "good" and "bad."
- Improve your body chemistry.
- Focus on what's going well.
- Expect something wondrous.
See : http://goo.gl/78Hqg