There is a web application for nearly every purpose these days, and there's never been a better time to be a web developer. There are several different types of niches in the web development industry, including everything from mobile design, to mobile apps, front-end development, and developers for particular platforms like osCommerce or WordPress.
However, one of the fastest growing niches for web developers are those that appreciate doing more back-end work, and love to create entire website applications. Many clients can build their website off of existing platforms, while for others their idea may be more beneficial to do so from scratch. This is where these types of web developers come in.
In this article, we're going to look into some of the technologies and needed skill sets that web developers must know for creating web applications, whether a web application is for a client or for their own personal project.
- Some Type of Server-Side Scripting Languages
- Object Oriented Programming and Coding Archicture
- A Knowledge of Database Design
- Smart Use of AJAX
- Integration with Third Party Services
- Responsive or Mobile Development
- The Basics of Good Business, UI Design, and Strategy
- Version Control
See : http://goo.gl/x4D06